- Super (+5): Close Combat (Upper Torso)
- Great (+4): Close Combat (Lower Torso), Slug Throwers (Radium rifle)
- Good (+3): Brawling, Survival (Martian Desert), Stamina
- Decent (+2): Agility, Alertness, Intimidation, Resolve
- Average (+1): Animal Handler (Thoat), Profession (Tracker), Repair, Stealth, Tactics
Stress Tracks: Health 5, Composure 5, Wealth 3
- Multiple Attacks: Green Martians can make two attacks without penalty if they have space to stand upright. These could be two Close Combat attacks (each using a different torso section), or one Close Combat attack and one Slug Throwers (Radium rifle) attack.
- Resilient: Take four Consequences rather than three.
- Extra Stress Track: One extra Stress box for Composure.
- Honor bound to accept any mortal challenge
- Generous to friends but ruthless to enemies
- Hardy survivor of a dying world
**Intimidation is a total of +3 vs. Red Martians, Earthmen, and beings of similar size